12 Christmas cracker jokes to make your Christmas!
Christmas is filled with so many memories but one that is celebrated each year at your Christmas dinner is the pulling of Christmas crackers. Where you get paper crowns, little surprises and wonderful corny jokes! We love a cheesy joke here at Capital4Training. And there’s no better time for bad jokes than Christmas.
Here are our favourite apprentice themed Christmas Cracker jokes of the year:
- What is Rudolph’s favourite type of apprenticeship?
A Degree apprenticeship
2. Why did the marketer get off the trampoline?
He was worried about his bounce rate
3. What’s a personality trait of a bad marketer?
They’re Anti- social
4. I’m thinking about getting a second career as a reverse lorry driver.
You know as a back-up job
5. A lorry carrying blackberries spilled on the highway.
It caused quite a traffic jam!
6. What did the groundworker have on his Christmas tree?
7. Went to a party with a construction team.
They really raised the roof!
8. Why do taxi drivers make good content markers?
They really drive-in traffic!
9. What is a social media marketer’s favourite snack?
Insta- graham crackers
10. How is Christmas like your job?
You do all the work and the fat guy in the suit gets all the credit!
11. Why did the banker lose his job?
He lost interest
12. What does Santa call his wife at tax time?
A dependent Clause
We love fun and games, but we are serious when it comes to your apprenticeship needs and career future.
We hope you enjoyed these jokes! Christmas is so important. Take this time to relax and enjoy your time off to be fresh in 2021. Listen to those oh-so-wonderful Christmas songs and take these jokes along with you to share with your family to make them giggle and smile. Have a Merry Christmas from all of the Capital4Training team and a Happy New year. If you want to retrain your staff with new skills, browse our courses or get in touch. Then contact us below.