The Site Safety Plus course teachers the learner about the potential hazards you may face on site. It will develop knowledge and understanding of why hazards can occur on a construction site and also provides the theory behind health, safety, welfare and environmental issues. The also outlines the individual’s responsibility.
Having this qualification covers the individual and employers responsibilities when it comes to workplace welfare. It protects the staff customers and the company’s reputation. There are an abundance of health and safety regulations within the UK, failure to comply with them could result in your company being held liable and legal action could be taken.
Throughout this course the learner will be taught:
- Why we need to prevent accidents
- Health and safety laws
- The individual’s role in the control and management of the site
- Risk assessments and the methods statements
- Work safety and asking for advice
- Reporting unsafe acts to prevent any accidents