National Careers Week
It’s National Careers Week, running from the 2nd of March to the 7th.
This week we’re encouraging education providers to bring together students, local employers and advisers through careers, events and activities. So get involved! It’s a great way to find the perfect career for you.
This year, why not make a pledge for National Careers Week, it can be a small pledge or a big pledge. Let’s go through examples as to the types of pledges you can make this week.
- If you’re a school, or an education provider why not offer a career focused lesson? It’s a great way to get young people involved in National Careers Week and get them to start thinking about their futures
- If you’re a business owner looking to hire, why not pledge to get involved on social media using the hashtag #NCW2020, it’s an amazing way to engage with young people online and help to find them their next career.
- Perhaps visiting a local school, college, training provider or university is going to be your pledge this week, visiting a source of potential such as those listed is a great way to harness skills, enthusiasm and willingness to learn, giving them an insight into your career area is a good way to inspire the future generations.
- Work experience is another great pledge to make, it gives young people an idea as to what a working day is actually like.
- If you’re an employer you can free up your staff time so that they can get involved this week and give their valuable experience and knowledge onto those young people that are looking to kickstart their career in a similar field.
Get involved this National Careers week and help change someone’s life.
Kick-start your career with an Apprenticeship, contact us today!
Get in touch with us today!
Telephone: 0191 261 9752
Stay tuned to this space for any important updates from us!
If you’d like to read our other blogs, you can visit the News Page