New Year, New Start. Hire an apprentice and boost your business
As we enter 2021, we want to make everyone feel as comfortable as possible especially after the confusion of 2020. We want to give you an overview of why an apprentice can help boost your business.
Taking on an apprentice can add a more youthful energy to your company. It is becoming an increasingly popular way to get young people to enter into the working world, but while allowing them to learn and gain valuable on-the-job experience whilst earning a fair wage. Many businesses in the new year want a burst of new ideas and energy to boost their company, a very easy way to do this is to add an apprentice to your staff. This will allow for new ideas to start to flow, which gives a modern look to your company. And after 2020, businesses need to be growing quickly to stay around in 2021.
- One reason why an apprentice could boost your business is that you can start their training soon as they leave school. This will allow you to train them from the beginning as they may have little knowledge that you can build on. This means they will be able to do the work you want them to do and not have bad habits and knowledge from other businesses. Apprentices are often the most eager to learn and get stuck in as they have just left school.
- Apprentices can boost your business because funding is available for you. As all employers know, hiring staff can be costly. You will want them to have the skills needed for your business. Yet you still may need to pay for extra training. When it comes to apprentices however funding is available from the Government. This can help a lot financially and you will be able to train them to have the skills required without the financial burden.
- Apprentices are also a great way to retrain existing staff. It’s a cost-effective way to fill any skill gaps your business might have, whilst investing in your employees. This benefits you both – you don’t have to struggle to find the right job for the role and your employees will feel valued.
The numbers speak for themselves:
- 86% of employers said apprentices helped them develop skills relevant to their organisation
- 78% of employers said apprentices helped them improve productivity
- 74% of employers said apprentices helped them improve the quality of their product or service
With entering the new year, a lot of businesses have been affected by Covid-19, but Capital 4 Training plans to make changes to fit the new demand. We aim to put out the best training possible and continue to work hard and to the best of our ability. In the midst of the new year, one of our goals is to focus on Junior Content Creation as over the last year it has grown increasingly popular. At Capital 4 Training we want to provide the best apprenticeships to fill the demand. We have many new ideas in store for 2021.
If you want to know more about how Covid-19 has affected apprenticeships visit the Government website. It has everything you need to know.